At LB Threads, we love sports - especially extreme sports.
The extreme sports lifestyle is a key component of our brand and our style, and you’ll see that reflected in our snapback hats and apparel.
Whether it’s on a BMX bike, dirt bike, balance bike, skateboard, snowboard, or surfboard, driving race cars, participating in another extreme sport or playing more traditional sports, we LOVE to see and cheer on active Little Buddies.
These five young athletes have been supporters of LB Threads since the beginning, whether it was modeling for our very first photo shoot before our launch or being part of our first brand rep team, they’ve become part of the family and we love following along as they chase their dreams!
Chase “Hollywood” Reynolds @glitterandgears
- Age: 4
- Sport: BMX Racing
- Favorite food: Pizza
- Favorite professional athlete: Caiden BMX (aka Caiden Cernius, not technically professional)
- Best part of competing: Meeting friends from all over the country
- Biggest accomplishment: 2nd place at nationals in Louisiana, 1st place state race NC and youngest intermediate rider in North Carolina
- Biggest “uh-oh” moment: Face planting on my jumps in the front yard
- Fave LB Threads hat: BMX
- Sponsors: Woom, Wild Child bikes, Growing Tree Chiropractic, Advanced Machine, Glitter Lens Photography
Connor Powers @connorjacksonpowers
- Age: 22 months
- Sport: Balance bike racing
- Favorite food: ALL desserts, pizza and peas
- Favorite professional athlete: Connor Stitt (not technically pro), “Daddy’s race car” aka Kevin Harvick, and Uncle Cliff’s race car aka Kyle Larson
- Best part of competing: Making friends, riding over bump-bumps and coasting downhill
- Biggest accomplishment: Winning the first balance bike race he ever entered
- Biggest “uh-oh” moment: Getting the high-speed death wobble after dropping in from the BMX ramp and high-siding his bike
- Fave LB Threads hat: Connor, of course, but he loves them all!
- Sponsor: LB Threads
Jackson Lung @jacksonk_22
- Age: 6
- Sport: Motocross 50Jr Rider
- Favorite food: Beef tips and noodles
- Favorite professional athlete: Eli Tomac
- Best part of competing: Meeting new moto friends that have become family
- Biggest accomplishment: Champion of the 50 Jr Class for the 2020 Winter Series at Route 62 MX. Current 50 Jr Overall OMA points leader
- Biggest “uh-oh” moment: Trying to race hard and jumped a tabletop and got sideways and got thrown to the ground headfirst.
- Fave LB Threads hat: 🇺🇸 USA
- Sponsors: Mom & Dad, Bonnie's Engravers Gallery, FlowVision, AOT Racing
Parker Brower @parkerbrower.bmx
- Age: 5
- Sport: BMX 5 and under novice and Karate
- Favorite food: McDonalds Happy meal – chicken nuggets and fries plus the toy!
- Favorite professional athlete: Chad Reed, Justin Barcia
- Best part of competing: Playing with friends and making new ones, and winning trophies!
- Biggest accomplishment: 1st win at Tanglewood BMX was against a rider I had never beat, which made it extra special!
- Biggest “uh-oh” moment: Crashing at Rock Hill BMX – I haven’t been back since.
- Fave LB Threads hat – All of them are super cool, but I like the BMX hat the best
- Sponsors: LB Threads, Glitter Lens, Spy Optics, OGIO, ODI Grips
Trevin Johnson @go_trev_go
- Age: 4
- Sport: BMX racing and Tee-ball
- Favorite food: Chicken tenders
- Favorite professional athlete: None yet
- Best part of competing: Winning trophies
- Biggest accomplishment: Hitting a homerun at his last Tee-ball game
- Biggest “uh-oh” moment: Hiding his grandma’s peanuts underneath his bed. After she noticed they were missing in her room, he eventually told her where to find them. He said he was playing hide and go seek.
- Fave LB Threads hat: BMX
- Sponsors: n/a
Follow along and watch these cool kids tear up the track. 🤘
When they’re ready to take off their helmets, our selection of snapback hats for infants, babies, toddlers, kids and adults keeps these athletes looking fly.
Want to check out our collection of snapback hats? Shop lbthreads.com.